How To Tell If Your Ex Is Still Interested…
You’re about to find out why these “24 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back” will make you question everything. . .
If your ex is having second thoughts, there will be signs your relationship is not over and your ex does want you back.
“So, what are these signs and why haven’t I seen them?”
The signals your ex is giving you are hard to spot if you don’t know what to look for.
But they’re not difficult to spot once you know them. And, if it wasn’t for the torment of your breakup, you may even have recognized some of them all on your own.
Your breakup is distracting you. The pain it causes is not easy to ignore and can be so devastating that it plays tricks with your mind.
Your foremost thoughts becoming those of your ex or your breakup itself. . . which is hard to shake.
Breakups don’t just cause pain and anguish, they also cause lots of questions. . .
What you should have done and didn’t.
What you did and shouldn’t have. . .
The Questions About Your Breakup Can Be Relentless
Questions go round your head in circles. You end up confused, possibly feeling guilt and worn out. It’s no wonder that, at times, you convince yourself your ex does want to rekindle your relationship. (see psychology to get your ex back .)
If you really do want a reconciliation then it’s very easy to pick up on every little piece of information and turn it into hints, or signs your ex is still in love with you and wants you back again.
. . . Are you repelling your ex? Take this 60 second quiz to find out!
But do they want you back?
Is it just wishful thinking?
Or, maybe you don’t want another chance with your ex, but you do want to know if your ex is thinking about you and if they want to re-ignite your flames of passion all over again. . . Knowing this information will help you handle your situation whenever you ‘bump’ into each other. . .
. . . whatever your reason, you need to know what to look for. . . those elusive signs that your ex wants you back and they’re still into you. . .
There Are Signs To Help You Decide
Wouldn’t it be nice to know for sure if they still loved you. . . still wanted you in their life?
Just remember, breakups do funny things to people. Sometimes it brings on feelings of guilt and at other times. . . regret.
Yes. . . sometimes they realize a mistake has been made and the breakup should never have happened.
Okay, here they are. . . The 24 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back
Here, in no particular order, is a list of 24 signs to look out for that will help you discover if your ex really does want you back. Obviously, the more of these that apply to you and your own circumstances, the more likely it is that your ex does want a reconciliation and have you back in their arms once again.
- My ex makes every effort to reach out to me through mutual friends.
- My ex tries to impress me. . . any way they know how
- My ex keeps looking at me, or I catch my ex staring at me.
- My ex gives me undivided attention when I am talking.
- My ex looks at me the same way as when we first met.
- My ex moves the conversation to how things could have been better.
- My ex is reminiscing about the old times, with me or my friends
- My ex is trying to find out if I am dating someone new
- My ex does a lot of little things to be near me.
- My ex is often trying to help me in small ways.
- My ex tries to contact me for no particular reason, or to find out how I am.
- My ex is always in places where I seem to be.
- My ex mentions to friends that they have no interest in a new relationship.
- My ex is very touchy feely when they are with me.
- My ex greatly explains themselves when it seems they’ve done something to upset me.
- My ex has bought me an expensive gift since my breakup. . .
- My ex has become much more agreeable or attentive since our breakup
- My ex lets me or my friends know that they would like to have done things differently
- My ex flirts with me.
- My ex shows signs of nervousness around me.
- My ex goes out of their way to spend time with me when I really need them
- My ex talks of the future as if I am in it.
- My ex invites me out, perhaps with other friends, or to dinner, or the zoo, etc.
- My ex slips up sometimes and says they love me. . .
Using This Information
Now you know these signs to look out for there are five other ones you really need in order to really understand if your ex is still interested in you.
Some of these signs are sneaky and not quite the normal things you’d think of.
In fact, a lot of them are completely unconscious.
Your ex might not even know they’re giving you these signs.
But no matter what they say to you, they simply CANNOT lie about these things.
And if you keep your eyes peeled and your ears open, you just might notice you still have a chance with your ex. . .
But, it’s important to remember your ex is also going through your breakup. They are as confused as you are, and will be questioning what happened and why it happened. This often makes them behave erratically.
They may also be giving you positive signs one minute and then turn back to treating you cool the next. They may even come right out and tell you they want to get back together, only to start ignoring you all over again.
Don’t let this confusing and hurtful behavior mess with your head. The chances are that your ex isn’t meaning to be like this. They are simply unsure of what they really want. It’s probably just too soon and your ex needs a bit more time to sort themselves out.
Put yourself first, your peace of mind and general happiness is much more important than reconciling with your ex.
And those other 5 signs?. . . watch the video. . .